Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) – Athens Limestone Counseling Center
Requires a Master’s degree in a mental health related field
Requires a license as a LICSW in the state of Alabama
Provide direct clinical services to adults through individual, group and family therapy
Work as part of a collaborative team
- Children’s Therapist – School Based Therapist in Morgan County
- Requires a Master’s degree in a mental health related field
- 2 years post Master’s experience working with children required
- Provide school based services to referrals
- Collect and report performance measures
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Mental Health Worker – Athens Residential Home and PRN in Decatur, Athens and Moulton Residential Homes
- Critical Tasks: Client Care and monitor medications.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Carry out duties specific to assigned work shift.
- Assist clients in meal preparation during shift; supervise clients performing household tasks and teach clients component skills associated with routine household tasks.
- Insure that clients adhere to household rules.
- Transport clients and arrange for community outings.
- Assist Home Coordinator in providing instruction over a variety of socialization skills; lead activities; provide supportive guidance.
Resumes accepted for these positions via:
- Mail: 1316 Somerville Rd SE; Suite 1; Decatur, AL 35601
- Fax: (256) 350-8958
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Insurance through the State Employees Insurance Board / Local Government
- Company assists with eligible employee health insurance premiums
- Long-term disability
- State retirement plan
- Vacation, Holiday and sick leave package
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary
Resumes should be submitted primarily by email: email@example.com
Resumes may also be faxed to: (256) 350-8958
Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama
Human Resources Officer
1316 Somerville Road SE, Suite 1
Decatur, AL 35601-4317
When emailing, please use one of the following or compatible formats: Microsoft Word® (.docx), or Adobe® (.pdf).
The Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama is an equal opportunity provider.