The Mental Health Center of North Central Alabama operates outpatient
mental health clinics in Lawrence, Limestone, and Morgan counties.
For an appointment, call ACCESS at (256) 355-5904 or (800) 365-6008
- provides psychiatric, and mental health services to adults, children and adolescents;
- has adult, child, and adolescent psychiatrists who direct the treatment of all clients;
- employs licensed, certified social workers, nurses, licensed professional counselors and psychiatrists;
- provides counseling at area schools;
provides co-occurring substance abuse treatment and prevention services;
- provides services directly to residents of nursing homes, family members and nursing home staff to better equip them to assist elderly persons who are suffering from a mental illness;
- provides transitional and permanent housing programs for the clients it serves; and
- provides community presentations to educate the public about mental health.